Sunday, December 14, 2008

Women's Prerogative 12/11/08

Women's Prerogative, 12/11/08

Fly / Hilary Duff / Best of

Lodestar / Sarah Harmer / You Were Here

Paper Planes / M.I.A. / Kala (Bonus Track Version)

Johnny and June / Heidi Newfield / What Am I Waiting For

C'mon C'mon / Sheryl Crow / C'mon C'mon

Dear Someone / Gillian Welch / Artist's Choice: Norah Jones

Love Song / Sara Bareilles / Little Voice

If I Were a Boy / BeyoncĂ© / If I Were a Boy - Single

Holiday (Bermudez-Chico Remix) / Hilary Duff / Best of

Hands In Pockets / Laura Gibson / If You Come to Greet Me

Kiss Of Life / Sade / Love Deluxe

Fruits Of My Labor / Lucinda Williams / Artist's Choice: Norah Jones

Pocketful of Sunshine / Natasha Bedingfield / Pocketful of Sunshine

Either Way / Annalisa Woodie / Annalisa

Wake Up / Hilary Duff / Best of

Through The Dark / KT Tunstall / Eye To The Telescope

Mushaboom / Feist / Let It Die

Open Window (The Wedding Song) / Sarah Harmer / You Were Here

Mary's Eyes / Gaelic Storm / Tree

Hot N Cold / Katy Perry / One of the Boys

Bleeding Love / Leona Lewis / Bleeding Love - Single

Pendulum / Sarah Harmer / All of Our Names

I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl / Nina Simone / Artist's Choice: Norah Jones

False Alarm / KT Tunstall / Eye To The Telescope

Waterside / Patty Larkin / Watch the Sky

Reason To Believe / Vonda Shepard / Ally McBeal: For Once In My Life

Doctor My Eyes / Wilson Phillips / California

Disturbia / Rihanna

All I Want for Christmas / Mariah Carey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh - enough with the Beyoncé! Everything else was great though! Nice show! I don't know why, but I am obsessed with Rihanna's Disturbia song right now!