Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cafe' Au Lait, Ole' with Conrad for Wednesday 1/28

Sharing your birthday today with the President of France Nicolas Sarkozy (54) and award winning actor Alan Alda (73) and sharing your morning with melodies, me, and coffee on CAFE' AU LAIT, OLE'!!



Openers .....NPR News weather PSA Hiya!!!



Larry Carlton " Oui Oui Si " (Kid Gloves)

Fatburger "In Your Eyes" (Smooth Romance)

Seal "Don't Cry" ( 1994)



Do'A - Ken LaRoche & Randy Armstrong "Wayo" (World Dance)

Sergio Mendez & Brazill '66 "Pretty World" (Brazil 69)



Nelson Adelard "I Ain't Gonna Miss L.A." (South by Southwest)

Acoustic Alchemy "When the Lights Go Out" (Back on the Case)

Ken Navarro "So Fine" (Smooth Jazz)



S T A T I O N B R E A K ****** NPR NEWS **********



Dan Mac QTT w/Katie Strock "Dont Know Why" (Danka)

Kenny Burrell "Baby Aint I Good To You" (Midnight Blue)



Dexter Gordon "3 O:clock In the Morning" ( GO ! )

Marvin Gaye "I Want You " (I Want You)



Hot House "N'est-ce Pas?" ( Tribute to Charlie Parker)

Joao Gilberto & Stan Getz "Desfinado" (Getz / Gilberto )

No comments: