Saturday, January 24, 2009

Satuday Sunrise 1/24/2009

Organ, Sleepy medley
Michale Murray organ, Camille Saint-Saens, Maestoso from Symphony No. 3 in C Minor, Op 78
Thomas Beckmann, violencello Music by Charlie Chaplin, Coffee and cakes
Art Farmer, I've never been in love before
The Jazztet, Whisper not
Dizzy Gillespie, on the sunny side of the streeet
Al Jarreau, Mornin'
Chet Baker, Blame it on my youth
Nat King Cole trio, Come to baby, do
Nina Simone, The more I see you
Etta James, At last
Pride of Lions, The girl from Parnassus by Claude Debussy
Benny Golson, Up jumped spring
Farewell, my lovely from the film Farewell, my lovely on Body Heat, Jazz at the movies
Joe Farell, Magic number
Tito Puente and orchestra, Temptation
Ray Brown trio with Nancy King and Antonio Hart, But beautiful
Joe Sample, Hippies on a corner
Lance Buller & Stephanie Porter, Twisted

No comments: