Saturday, January 24, 2009

Soundings 10am-12 noon, 23 Jan. 2009

Jerome Kristjanson, Guest Host

Charlie Musselwhite and the South Side Band-Baby Will You Please Me-Stand Back
Blind Faith-Can't Find My Way Home
O'Brother "Were Art Thou?"-I'm A Man Of Constant Sorrow-Sound Track
Rare Earth-(I Know)I'm Losing You-Ecology

Jethro Tull-Back To The Family-Stand Up
The Butterfields Blues Band-In My Own Dreams-In My Own Dreams
Leon Russel And The Shelter People-Beware Of Darkness

Norah Jones-Come Away With Me-Come Away With Me
Leslie West-Look To The Wind-Mountain
Procol Harum-Whiter Shade Of Pale
Kinks-20th Century Man-Greatest Hits

Beatels-Norwegian Wood-Rubber Soul
Joe South-Hush-Games People Play Joe wrote the song for Deep Purple and it was first published in 1966, in 1969 he put it on his afore mentioned album.

SuperTram-Take The Long Way Home
Grand Funk Railroad-I'm Your Captain-Closer To Home
Kansas-Point Of Know Return
Rolling Stones-2000 Light Years From Home-Through The Past Darkley
Led Zepplin-Ramble On-Led Zepplin ll

Roy Buchanan-Can I Change My Mind-Live Stock
Charlie Musselwhite And The South Side Band-Christo Redemptor
Arlo Guthrie-The City Of New Orleans-Hobo's Lullaby
Spirit-Water Woman

Savoy Brown-Sunday Night-Lokkin In
Fleetwood Mac-Station Man-Klin House
Cat Stevens-Mona Bone Jankon-Mona Bone Jankon

Thank you all for calling and giving support.
I hope to be back soon.

No comments: