Friday, January 30, 2009

Women's Prerogative 1_29_09

Artist Song Album

1 Sarah Geronimo I still believe in loving you Becoming

2 Esther Golton Reasonland Unfinished Houses - 2007

3 Sandrine Kiberlain-France M’envoyer des Fleurs (I send myself flowers) Women of the World Acoustic-2007

4 Bex Marshall Kitchen Table Kitchen Table

5 Denise La Salle Missippi Woman Missippi Woman

6 Emiliana Torrini - Iceland Sunny Road WWA

7 Luca Mundaca - Brazil Nao se Apavore WWA

8 Esther Golton Going to Shadu Unfinished Houses

9 Esther Golton The Hoedown Philospher Unfinished Houses

10 Caroline Doctorow Birmingham Sunday

11 Kim Richey I’m Alright Bitter Sweet

12 Kristin Korb You Stepped out of a dream Why can’t you behave? - 2006

13 Kim Richey Wildest Dreams Bitter Sweet

14 Dixie Hall I don’t think I’m going back to Harlan The Daughters of Bluegrass - 2008

15 Keri Noble Watch me walk Keri Noble -2009

16 Toni Jannotta Borderline Is it Magic? - 2008

17 Lura - Portugal Bida Mariadu (Bad Life) WWA

18 Anastasia Moutsatsou-Greece Ola Ta Aiskola (all the difficulties) WWA

19 Marta Gomez - Columbia Paula Ausente (Absent Paula) WWA

20 The Wailin’ Jennys - Canada One Voice WWA

21 Esther Golton Louise Unfinished houses

22 Skyla Burrell Trouble on the Run Tough Luck - 2008

23 Celeste Krenz Little Things My mother & me

24 Keri Noble Remember my name

25 Kate Gaffney Mighty Ship The Coachman

26 Norma Winstone Distance Distances

27 Bex Marshall Here is my heart Kitchen Table



1 comment:

Esther said...

Hey! That's a lot of Esther Golton music in one show. Thank you soooo much for airing (featuring!) my music. It means a lot, and I hope Juneau-ites enjoyed it. I'm glad my RSS reader picked up the playlist! Smiles, Esther in Talkeetna, AK