Sunday, February 15, 2009

We Like Kids 2-15-09

Hi kids. Yes Valentine's day is over, but the love is still coming at ya! You are all that and more. Here's my playlist if you want to find any of these artists/songs:

Sweet Honey in the Rock--I Love To Laugh
Freddie McGregor--One Love
Caren Glasser--Give A Little Love
Dan Zanes--Bushel And A Peck
Michael Goodman & Company from Oliver (Broadway Cast)--I'd Do Anything
Green Chili Jam Band--Tickle My Heart

The Jungle Book Soundtrack-- That's What Friends Are For
Norman Foote--Love Is A Little Word
Jessica Harper--Love In Your Pocket

Freddie McGregor & Marcia Griffiths--Can You Feel The Love Tonight
Caren Glasser--Everyone Loves To Sing
Raffi--World We Love
The Chenille Sisters--In My Heart

Jim Cosgrove--You've Got To Laugh A Little
Debbie Cavalier--Love Is A Family
John Lithgow--Everyone Says I Love You
Grover (Sesame Street)--I Love Trash

I love eachand every one of you, Mie.

2 comments:

Debbie Cavalier said...

Thank you so much for including "Love is a Family" by Debbie and Friends.

I'm very excited to be in such great company on this list!

Thank you again!

Debbie Cavalier

"Debbie and Friends"

I Am Gluten Free said...

What a great list! Keep 'em coming!

Peter & Ellen Allard
80-Z Music, Inc.
www.peterandellen.com