Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Soundings 2-11-09

Yeah, what about it? It is almost Valentine's day and I am going to give you some LOVE. Better than being in an ancient Roman prison like the real Valentine, huh? Send me a letter at juneaujazzcat@gmail.com. Maybe miracles do still happen. Here's my love letter, I hope it helps you heal. Luv ya, Mie.

Freddy Cole--Have I told You Lately that I Love You?
Lee Ritenour--Haunted Heart
Ella Fitzgerald--The Man I Love
Chet Baker--With a Song In My Heart

Ray Charles W/ Van Morrison--Crazy Love
Irma Thomas--If You Want It Come And Get It
Joe Louis Walker--Do You Wanna Be With Me?
Etta James--My Funny Valentine
Oscar Peterson--Love Ballade

Tony Bennet--Do Nothing Till You Hear From Me
Irma Thomas W/ Marcia Ball and Tracy Nelson--Yeild Not To Temptation
Louis Prima--Whistle Stop
Prima again--5 Months, 2 Weeks, 2 Days
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong--They Can't Take That Away From Me
John Pizzarelli--Kisses In The Rain
Nnenna Freelon--Comes Love

Nat King Cole--Unforgettable
Jane Monheit--Do I Love You?
Coleman Hawkins--Somebody Loves Me
Freddy Cole--In The Name of Love
Vanessa Rubin--A Certain Love
Ray Charles W/ Betty Carter--Baby It's Cold Outside

Thanks for listening!

No comments: