Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Jazz tonight for Mon 3/2/09

With Special Musical guests Tom Locher and Sammi Baker of Purple Wayne.... Wayne is here but refused to get out of the sax case...

Karin Allyson "My Bluebird"
Patti Austin "I G Y"

Banter with Tom & Sammi on the music scene in Juneau and First Friday coming on the 6th and their performance at Zephyrs from 7-10 ... Come by and listen after your First Friday arts walk about..

Tuck and Patti "BetterThan Anything"
I've Got Just About Everything"

Sarah Vaughn "Lullaby of Birdland"
Bill Evans & Tony Bennet "The Touch of your Lips"

Bill Evans & Count Basie Orch. "Sugar"
Ernestine Anderson "My Funny Valentine"

Patti Austin "The Look of Love"
Gene Harris "Everything Happens to Me"
Carmen McCrae & George Shearing "I Don't Stand A Ghost of a Chance"
Peggy Lee " They Can't Take That Away From Me"

Miles Davis "On Green Dolphin Street"

No comments: