Sunday, May 17, 2009

We Like Kids 5-17-09

Hey there kids, I've been more and more excited about the beautiful Spring we are having. And one of my favorite things to do is walk my dog around the block. Funny thing is that my cat likes to join us too! So I decided tpday would be all about dogs and cats. Here is the list of all the artists and song titles:

Rufus Thomas--Walking the Dog
Dan Crow--Dogs
Jessica Haper--A Little Brown Dog Named Joe
Peggy Lee--He's a Tramp (From Lady and the Tramp)
Eric Stoltz--Snuggle Puppy
Black Lodge--Scooby Doo

Dog on Fleas--Plenty of Cats
The Cat's Pajamas--Senor Don Gato
Fred Penner--The Cat Came Back
Sandra Beech--Moe the Hound Dog
Bill Harley--My Dog Sam
Big Mama Thorton--Hound Dog

Lady & the Tramp--The Siamese Cat Song
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer--Ten Cats Down
Parachute Express--Great Big Cat
Norman Foote--My Neighbor's Dog
Al Simmons--The Dog That Went to Yale
Judy Leonard--Jenny Got a Puppy

O.K. folks that's it for today. Go have fun with your dog or cat. Love Ya, Miss Mie.

No comments: