Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday Soundings 5-20-09 Jazz & Mie

Good Morning :) I want someone to love. Ready for it NOW! So here's the most beautiful vocal stylings for falling in love:

Ella Fitzgerald--The Man I Love
Harry Connick Jr.--With Imagination (I'll Get There)
Nina Simone--I want a Little Sugar in My Bowl
The Subdues--Let's Play
Diana Krall--All Night Long

Tony Bennet--Trouble is a Bubble
Jane Monheit--Dancing in the Dark
Nat King Cole--Let's Fall In Love
Bobby Short--I Can't Give You Anything But Love
Etta James--Cry Me a River
Chet Baker--With a Song in My Heart

The Persuasions--Change In My Life
Bobby McFerrin--Moondance
Nina Freelon--Never Let Me Go
Harry Connick Sr.--If I Had You
Bing Crosby--Swinging on a Star
Diana Krall--Pick Yourself Up
Frank & Nancy Sinatra--Somethin' Stupid
Ella Fitzgerald--Just a Sittin' and a Rockin'

Tony Bennett--I'm Just a Lucky So and So
Carmen McRae--The Music That Makes Me Dance
Billie Holiday--Them There Eyes
Dr. John--Since I Fell For You
Nina Simone--I Put a Spell On You
Frank Sinatra & Luther Vandross--The Lady is a Tramp
Diane Schuur--Toodle Loo on Down

No comments: