Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday Soundings 5-27-09 Jazz & Mie

Oh dear, in love again. That good kind of tired because you stayed up all night with him talking, loving, and making those cute little rituals that will become specially yours as a couple. Sigh, here's some songs to go with this feeling:

Ray Charles W/ Natalie Cole--Fever
Koko Taylor--Jump for Joy
John Hammond--Howlin For My Darlin
Joanna Connor--Rock Me Baby
Chet Baker--My One and Only Love

Freddy Cole--Have I Told You Lately That I Love You
Ruth Brown--Never Let Me Go
Johnny Winter--Good Time Woman
Shemikia Copeland--I Always Get My Man
Calvin Owens--Take Time To Love
Diana Krall--You're My Thrill

James Cotton--Hold Me Baby W/ Ronnie Hawkins, vocals; Jimmie Vaughn, guitar
Etta James--You Can Leave Your Hat On
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown--Here I Go Again
Vanessa Rubin--The Way He Makes Me Feel
Rod Piazza--Ko Ko Mo ( I Love You So)
Irma Thomas-Oh Me, Oh My, I'm A Fool For You

Charles Brown--Since I Fell For You
Diane Schuur--The Best Is Yet To Come
Freddy Cole--You're Sensational
Joanna Connor--You're So Fine
John Hammond--Who Do You Love
Ray Charles W/ Van Morrison--Crazy Love

No comments: