Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday Crosscurrents 6/24

Host - John Gaguine

Elton John - Candle in the Wind

Neil Young - Sugar Mountain, Harvest Moon

Three songs from Bob Dylan's 1966 magnum opus, Blonde on Blonde - One of Us Must Know (Sooner or Later), Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine
Richie Havens - Just Like a Woman

Otis Redding - Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay, When Something Is Wrong with My Baby (with Carla Thomas), That's How Strong My Love Is, I've Been Loving You Too Long to Stop Now
Aretha - Respect (Redding)

Santana - Persuasion, Hope You're Feeling Better, You Just Don't Care

Beatles - Follow the Sun
Buckinghams - Susan
England Dan and John Ford Coley - I'd Really Love to See You Tonight
Spirit of the West - Political

Four Seasons - Bye Bye Baby (Baby Goodbye), Girl Come Running, Let's Hang On!, Working My Way Back to You

Marvin Gaye - Heard It Through the Grapevine, What's Going On?
Aretha - Chain of Fools (remix)
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Tears of a Clown

Dylan - Where Are You Tonight, Sweet Marie?

No comments: