Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ella Fitzgerald-Let Yourself Go
Benny Goodman--Life Goes To a Party
Frank Sinatra--Put Your Dreams Away
Etta James--Love It or Leave It Alone
John Hammond--So Many Roads, So Many Trains

Bruce Springsteen--Born To Run
Big Mama Thorton--Life Goes On
C.J. Chenier--Road Dog
Theresa Brewer--That's When the Music Takes Me
Louis Prima--The Music Goes Round and Round
Bing Crosby & Louis Armstrong--Gone Fishin'
Ella Fitzgerald--After You've Gone
Dr. John--What Comes Around Goes Around

Blind Boys of Alabama--I'll Fly Away
Irma Thomas--Just a Little While To Stay Here
Grover Washington Jr.--Until It's Time For You to Go
Ruth Brown--I Believe I Can Fly
The Holmes Bros--I Surrender All

C.J. Chenier-Give Me Some Of That
Janice Joplin--Move Over
James Cotton--Cut You Loose
Koko Taylor--I'd Rather Go Blind
John Hammond--I Hate To See You Go
Nina Simone--I Shall Be Released
Ray Charles--Here We Go Again
Billie Holiday--Gone With the Wind
Ray Charles--I'm Moving On

No comments: