Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Sunrise, 25 July 2009

Bix Beiderbecke (Geoff Muldaur) - In a mist
Nina Simone - Baltimore
Al Cohn - I cover the waterfront
Abbey Lincoln - Summer wishes, winter dreams
Zoot Sims - Summertime
Joan Armatrading - More than one kind of love
Ska Cubano - Tungarara
Catherine Russell - Where can I go without you
Paul Desmond Quartet - Things ain't what the used to be
Benny Goodman - I thought about you (Mildred bailey vocal)
Yrma Sumac - Bo Mambo
Lucky Thompson - Soul Lullaby
Doris Day - I love the way you say goodnight
Bill Evans - Make someone happy
Mark Elf - Dharma days
Dave Frishberg - I surrender, dear
Count Basie - Don't you want a man like me (Jimmie Rushing vocal)
Xavier Cugat & his orchestra - El Marijauno
Frank Sinatra - One for my baby (and one more for the road)
Nina Simone - Everything must change
Joan Armatrading - I can't stop loving you
Carmen McRae - Good morning heartache
Sonny Rollins - Now's the time

No comments: