Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Stormy Weather -- July 29, 2009

Playlist for Wednesday, July 29th:

Set 1:

Little Sad Eyes ~ Magnolia Electric Company
Miss Difficult ~ Cowboy Crush
Maybe ~ Ingrid Michaelson

Set 2:

No Other Love ~ John Legend feat. Estelle
Can't Be My Lover ~ John Legend feat. Buju Banton
Love Is the Answer ~ Sugar Ray
Oh! Sweet Nuthin' ~ The Velvet Underground

Set 3:

Pleasure Vibrations ~ Seksu Roba
Afternoon Rendez-vous ~ Seksu Roba
Meet Me in the Morning ~ Bob Dylan
I Want You ~ Bob Dylan
Down to Earth ~ Peter Gabriel
Us ~ Regina Spektor

Set 4:

Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want ~ The Smiths
The Kids Don't Stand a Chance ~ Vampire Weekend
You Make My Dreams ~ Hall & Oates
Somebody's Baby ~ Jackson Browne
Mushaboom ~ Feist
So Long Old Bean ~ Devendra Banhart

Set 6:

Here Comes Your Man ~ Meaghan Smith
I Run to You ~ Lady Antebellum
Best Days of Your Life ~ Kellie Pickler
Kiss a Girl ~ Keith Urban

Set 7:

I Knew You Were Waiting ~ Aretha Franklin & George Michael
Love Really Hurts Without You ~ Billy Ocean
Superstition ~ Stevie Wonder

Set 8:

A Change Is Gonna Come ~ Anat Cohen
Set the Alarm for Monday ~ Bobby Previte & the New Bump

No comments: