Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wednesday Soundings 7-15-09 Jazz & Mie

Well the fourth of July weekend that never ends finally ended. Whew! Take a breath. Slow down and enjoy some comfort jazz:

Dave Brubeck--Take Five
Freddy Cole--Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?
Milt Jackson--You Are So Beautiful
Diana Krall--How Deep Is The Ocean?
Stan Getz--Night and Day w/Kenny Barron
Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong--Cheek To Cheek
Gerry Mulligan--Dream a Little Dream
Chet Baker--But Not For Me
Nick Cave--I'm Your Man
Dexter Gordon--Besame Mucho
Carmen McRae--God Bless The Child
Bucky Pizzarelli--In A Mellotone
Bobby Short--I Can't Give You Anything But Love
Miles Davis--Time After Time
Nina Simone--I Want a Little Sugar In My Bowl
Clark Terry--I Don't Wanna Be Kissed
Freddy Cole--You're Sensational

Yes, you are sensational, thanks for listening, Love Ya, Mie.

No comments: