Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday Sunrise - 8 August 2009

Joni Mitchell - Woodstock
Oliver Nelson - Stolen moments
Paula Cole - Autumn leaves
Mario Grigorov - Ice hotel
Anat Cohen - A change is gonna come
Sonny Rollins - Hold 'em Joe
Van Morrison - How long has this been going on?
Les Paul - Nola
Les Paul & Mary Ford - Hummingbird
Dave Frishberg - My attorney Bernie
Kenny Burrell w/ Coleman Hawkins - I thought about you
Barry Cooper & Kris Johnson - In a sentimental mood
Billie Holiday - Mean to me
Duke Robilard - Frankie & Johnny
Dave Frishberg & Rebecca Kilgore - Our love rolls on
Ray Bryant - Con Alma
Linda Ronstat - Mi ranchito
Tito Puente - 3-D Mambo
Tito Puente - Si te contiara
Miles Davis - The pan piper
Joshua Redman - I'm an old cowhand (From the Rio Grande)
Diana Krall - I don't know enough about you
Tony Bennett - I wanna be around
Terrence Blanchard - Chinatown

No comments: