Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday Soundings 8-12-09 Jazz & Mie "Heart"

Ella Fitzgerald-Heart and Soul
Chet Baker-My Heart Stood Still
Duke Ellington-All Heart
Marcia Ball, Tracy Nelson & Irma Thomas-Heart To Heart
Joe Turner-My Heart Belongs To You
Ray Charles-Unchain My Heart

Frank Sinatra-Young At Heart
Ella Fitzgerald-With A Song In My Heart
Tony Bennett-My Foolish Heart
Michelle Wilson-My Heart Is Mended
John Hammond-Heartache Blues
Ruth Brown-Sold My heart To The Junkman
Coco Montoya-The Heart of Soul

Etta James-Piece of My Heart
John Hammond-Heartattack and Vine
Ray Charles-Hard Hearted Hannah
Russ Morgan-Does Your Heart Beat For Me?
Tony Bennett-I Left My Heart In San Fransico
Saffire-Silent Thunder In My Heart

Otis Rush-You're Breaking My Heart
Marcia Ball-My Heart and Soul
C.J. Chenier-My Heart's Not Through Loving You
Irma Thomas-Heart Full Of Rain
Mississippi Heat-Heartbroken
C.J.,Chenier-Let Me In Your Heart

No comments: