Monday, September 21, 2009

Jazz Tonight ~ September 21, 2009

Playlist for Monday, September 21st

Set 1

Habituary ~ Ben Goldberg
Blues Sketch in Clave ~ Eldar
A Night in Tunisia ~ McCoy Tyner
The More I See You ~ Oscar Peterson Trio
Here's That Rainy Day ~ Dave Brubeck Quartet

Set 2

Baby Elephant Walk ~ Quincy Jones & His Orchestra
When I Fall In Love ~ Keith Jarrett
I Want to Talk About You ~ Charles Tolliver Big Band
Brief and Breezy ~ Henry Mancini
Haven't Met You Yet ~ Michael Buble

Set 3

Blues for Trix ~ Buddy Tate
Don't Get Around Much Anymore ~ Cootie Williams
Blue ~ Barry Manilow & Sarah Vaughn

Set 4

Samba De Duas Notas ~ Luiz Bonfa
Besame Mucho ~ Joao Gilberto
So Danco Samba ~ Stan Getz
The Boy from Ipanema ~ Diana Krall

Set 5

Bare Bones ~ Madeleine Peyroux
Autumn Leaves ~ Patricia Barber
I Can't Stand the Rain ~ Cassandra Wilson
I Got It Bad and That Ain't Good ~ Carmen McRae
Moon Song ~ Norah Jones
Shiny on the Inside ~ Leona Naess




No comments: