Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday Soudnings Jazz & Mie "Birthday"

Yeah, Happy Birthday to me, yes Mie, Wheee!

Beatles-Birthday
Saffire-Happy Birthday to me
Tony Bennet-The Best Is Yet To Come
Ella Fitzgerald-September Song
Bobby Short-We Shall Never Be Younger
Prima & Smith-Autumn Leaves

Otis Rush--As The Years Go Passing By
Koko Taylor-Let The Good Times Roll
Jimmy Thackery--Wild Night Out
Saffire--Tomorrow Ain't Promised
Sinatra & Aznavour--You Make Me Feel So Young
Nneena Freelon--Tis Autumn

Chet Baker--Blame It On My Youth
Irma Thomas-Time Is On My Side
Duke Ellington-Time On My Hands
Toney Bennett-Autumn Leaves/Indian Summer
Vanessa Rubin-Early Autumn
Frank Sinatra-It Was A Very Good Year

Miles Davis--Time After Time
Ray Charles--Still Crazy After All These Years
Saffire--Middle Aged Blues Boogie
Little Charlie & The Night Cats--Grow Up Baby
Ray Charles & Willie Nelson-- Two Old Cats Like Us
Duke Ellington--Happy Birthday To You
Thanks for celebrating with me today :) Love Ya, Mie.

No comments: