Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday Soundings Jazz & Mie 9-9-09

Oh, alas. I am so wounded by life, school stress, my ex, etcetera. And so many lovely people I care about are also hurt from surgeries, or physical pain, so here's my show of hurt and healing:

James cotton-Mean Old World
Sweet Honey In The Rock-This is A Mean World
Charles Brown-I Want To Go Home
Irma Thomas-Shelter In The Rain
Junior Wells-Honest I Do
Rosetta Tharpe-Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen
Charles Brown-Hard Times
Diane Schuur-You've Got To Hurt Before You Heal
Blind Boys of Alabama-Better All The Time
Irma Thomas-Dr. Feelgood
James Cotton-Hold Me Baby
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown-Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Joe Louis Walker-Letting Go
Sweet Honey In The Rock-Rest For The Weary
Nick Cave-I'm Your Man
Junior Wells-Help Me
Irma Thomas-Hold Me While I cry
Clarence Brown-I'm Beginning To See The Light
Blind Boys of Alabama-Make It A Better World
The Holmes Brothers-Up Above My Head
Jimmy King-Life is Hard
Marvin Gaye-Sexual Healing
James Cotton-Everything Gonaa Be Alright
Joe Louis Walker-Keep On Believing

Ahhhh, I feel better. I hope you do too. Love Ya, Mie.

No comments: