Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wednesday Soundings Jazz & Mie "Miracles"

Louis Armstrong-A Kiss To Build A Dream On
Grappelli & Ma- Anything Goes
Ella Fitzgerald-Get Happy
Junior Watson-If I Had a Genie
Etta James-I've Got Dreams To Remember
JImmy Thackery-Still Raining, Still Dreaming
Marcia Ball, Irma Thomas & Angela Strehli-Dreams Come True
Holmes Brothers-Up Above My Head
Nina Simone-I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
Jimmy Witherspoon-What A Wonderful World
Ray Nance & Paul Gonsolves-Angel Eyes
Jane Monheight-Over The Rainbow
Etta James-Leap of Faith
Walter Trout-I Shall Be Released
Irma Thomas-I'll Say Yes Lord
Otis Taylor-Right Side of Heaven
Joanna Connor-Heaven
Muddy Waters-Elevate Me Mama
Diana Krall-I've Got The World On a String
Chet Baker-It Could Happen To You
Louis Prima-Nothin's Too Good For My Baby
Jimmy Thackery-Strange Things Happen
Koko Taylor-Jump For Jpy
Dr. John-I'll Be Glad When You're Dead You Rascle You

No comments: