Saturday, November 21, 2009

Saturday Sunrise - 21 November 2009

Norah Jones - In the morning
Hank Jones - Lonely moments
Jaki Byard - Bess you is my woman/It ain't neccisarily so
Jason Moran - Out front
Catherine Russell - Can't we be friends
Paolo Rusticchelli - Full moon
Mel Torme - Where can I go without you
Patricia Barber - Light my fire
Stan Getz & Kenny Baron - First song
Frank Sinatra & Count Basie Orchestra - I won't dance
Louis Armstrong - I surrender dear
Dizzy Gillespie - That old black magic
Coleman Hawkins - Sweet & Lovely
Phil Woods - Waltz for Debby
Radio Mundo, Rumba club - Tanya
Eric Byrd - Baby its cold outside
Roland Kirk - Serenade to a cuckoo
Be Bop & Beyond - Ugly beauty
Count Basie & Orchestra - Theme from "The Apartment"
Mel Torme - Gloomy Sunday
Nina Simone - Lonesome cites
Frank Sinatra & Count Basie Orchestra - Please be kind
Roy Hargrove - Ruby my dear

No comments: