Friday, December 11, 2009

Crosscurrents - 12 - 11 - 09

HEY!

Mr. Tambourine Man - Bob Dylan
Hey Porter - Johnny Cash
Hey! Good Looking - Hank Williams

Mr. Spaceman - Byrds
Ms. Robinson - Simon & Garfunkel
Caiiie Anne - Hollies

Hey Mister, That's Me On The Jukebox - Linda Ronstadt
Hey Jude - Beatles
My My Hey Hey - Neil Young

Monkees Theme Song
Hey There - Brave Combo
Hey Little Girl - Dee Clark
Hey Harmonica Man - Sevie Wonder
Hey Hey Hey Hey - Little Richard

Hey There - Johnny Reno
Jingle Bells - Etta James
Hey Big Brother - Rare Earth
Hey Girl - Temptations
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye - Steam
For What It's Worth - Buffalo Springfield
Hey You - Pink Floyd

Hey Hey - Neil Young
Hey Girl - OAR
Hey Bulldog - Beatles
Get Off Of My Cloud - Rolling Stones

You've Got To Hide Your Love Away - Beatles
Say Hey Willie - The Treniers
Say Nineteen - Steely Dan

Hey Joe - Jimi Hendrix
Hey Tonight - Creedence
Hey Hey My My - Neil Young

No comments: