Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Little Bit of Broadway

My name is Antoine . It's my first time subbing for this show. I picked popular songs from a variety of shows both new and old. My son Max is helping in the studio.

Cut / Artist / Album (not in the exact order)

  • Another Op'nin, Another Show/ Annabelle Hill / Kiss Me Kate
  • Whistle Down the Wind/ Sarah Bightman/ encore
  • On My Own/ /Les Miserables
  • Super Trooper/Donna, Rosie, Tonya, female ensemble / Momma Mia
  • Something There/Beast and Belle/ Beauty and the Beast
  • Wouldn't It Be Nice/ Burrs/ The Wild Party
  • Hair/ Hair/ Hair
  • One/company/A courous Line
  • A British Tar/Christopher Gillett / HMS Pinafore
  • Honey Honey/ Sophie/ Momma Mia
  • What Do you Do with a BA in English/ / Avenue Q
  • Some Enchanted Evening/ Emile/ South Pacific
  • You're The One That I Want/ / Greese
  • You Can't Stop The Beat/ /Hairspray
  • If I Ever Fall in Love Again/ Sarah Brighman/ Encore
  • The Phantom of the Opera/The Phantom of the Opera/ The Phantom of the Opera
  • Everybody wants to be a cat, the siamese cat song the tiki tki room/ / Disney's on the Record
  • Summer Nights/ /Greese
  • When I was a Lad/ / HMS Pinafore
  • A Whole New World/ / Disney's On the Record
  • Master Of the House/ / Les Miserables

Hope everyone enjoyed the show. See you next time

1 comment:

Maroussia said...

It will be great to watch Phantom of the Opera,i have bought tickets from http://ticketfront.com/event/Phantom_of_the_Opera-tickets looking forward to it.