Saturday, February 6, 2010

JAZZ BEAT ~ February 6th

Set 1


Sunset Cafe Stomp Lu Watters & the Yerba Buena Jazz Band
Drethoven Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey
Fly Me to the Moon Willie Nelson
In My Garage Esbjorn Svensson Trio
Blessed Feet Tord Gustavsen Trio
Just a Gigolo Jacky Terrasson

Set 2

Animals Enrico Rava Quartet
Life is a Groove Karrin Allyson
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For Jacqui Naylor

Set 3

Anything Goes Tony Bennett
Love for Sale Ella Fitzgerald
Too Darn Hot Mel Torme
Night and Day Frank Sinatra

Set 4

Nobody Does It Better The Phil Ware Trio
Everybody's Talkin' Madeleine Peyroux
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Warren Vache et al.
What a Little Moonlight Can Do Billie Holiday with Teddy Wilson & His Orchestra

Set 5

I May Be Wrong Doris Day
What Is This Thing Called Love? Artie Shaw
Easy to Love John Barrowman
Begin the Beguine Frank Sinatra

Set 6

These Foolish Things Bobby Watson
Let's Call the Whole Thing Off Fred Astaire
Some Enchanted Evening Harry Connick, Jr.

Set 7

Mambo Italiano Bette Midler
Moon River Judy Garland
I'm Through With Love Patti Lu Pone
Pick Yourself Up Diana Krall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I share a love/hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always falling. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (seemingly) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a few months later.

(Submitted by OperaMod for R4i Nintendo DS.)