Monday, February 8, 2010

Jazz Tonight ~ February 8, 2010

Playlist for Monday, February 8th ~ Valentine's Jazz

Set 1


My Funny Valentine ~ Stan Getz
My Foolish Heart ~ Tony Bennett & Bill Evans
Let's Get Lost ~ Chet Baker
You're My Thrill ~ Diana Krall


Set 2

Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love ~ Dee Dee Bridgewater
A Fine Romance ~ Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald
Prelude to a Kiss ~ Sarah Vaughn
I Only Have Eyes for You ~ Joe Williams
My One and Only Love ~ Kurt Elling

Lover Undercover ~ Melody Gardot

Set 3

What a Little Moonlight Can Do ~ Abbey Lincoln
Baby [You've Got What It Takes] ~ Michael Buble w/ Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings
Be Careful, It's My Heart ~ Holly Cole

Beaudelaire ~ Serge Gainsbourg

Set 4

Stairway to the Stars ~ Mel Torme
Closer to You ~ Cassandra Wilson

Beauty and the Beast ~ Wayne Shorter
In a Sentimental Mood ~ John Coltrane & Duke Ellington

Set 5

You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To ~ Jim Hall
That's Delight ~ Jenny Sheinman
Only the Lonely ~ Frank Sinatra
Septembro [Brazilian Wedding Song] ~ Quincy Jones, Take 6 & Sarah Vaughn
Lover Man ~ Count Basie & Sarah Vaughn

Set 6

Say It [Over and Over Again] ~ John Coltrane Quintet
A Time for Love ~ Earl Klugh
My Romance ~ Dave Brubeck
Good Night My Love ~ Harry Connick, Jr.

No comments: