Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday Sunrise 2/13

Host - John Gaguine

Valentine's Day Show

Plain White Ts - Hey There Delilah

Van Morrison - Tupelo Honey
Dan Fogelberg - Longer

Shelby Lynne, singing the songs associated with the late great Dusty Springfield - Just a Little Loving, I Only Wnat to Be with You

Beatles - Here, There and Everywhere, If I Needed Someone
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed

Buffy Saint-Marie - Sometimes When I Get to Thinking, Until It's Time for You to Go

Suzy Bogguss and Chet Atkins - When She Smiled at Him (dedicated to my Valentine, my daughter Rebecca)

Eva Cassidy - Kathy's Song (Paul Simon), Hallelujah I Love Him So (Ray Charles), You Take My Breath Away

James Talley - Sea of Cortez, Little Egypt

Alison Krauss and Union Station - Let Me Touch You for Awhile, But You Know I Love You, When You Say Nothing At All

Billy Joel - Uptown Girl
Elton John - Your Song
Kenny Loggins - Danny's Song

Simon and Garfunkel - For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her
Sarah Brightman (of Phantom of the Opera fame) - Scarborough Fair

Beach Boys - Wouldn't It Be Nice

Have a happy Valentine's Day, everyone. This is my last regular Saturday Sunrise. I've enjoyed doing it, and hope that you have enjoyed listening.