Sunday, February 28, 2010

We Like Kids 2/28/10

Hosts: Jack and Tulio Fontanella

One World, Lucas Miller, There's a Chicken on My Head
Knock Knock, Billy Jonas, Funky Music for the Whole Family
Cow on the Bus, Lucas Miller, There's a Chicken on My Head

Why Pillows Sing, Bill Harley, The Town Around the Bend
I.m Your Pillow, Bill Harley, The Town Around the Bend

The Magic Word, Dr. Mac and Friends, Ready to Rock Kids
Stop, Drop and Rock and Roll, Star Fish, Rocks

Recess, Ashiba, in the Kid Zone
Eek! Ack! Help!, Lucas Miller, There's a Chicken on My Head

Wiggly Biggly Toes, Henslee & Kenslee
I Love Toy Trains, I Love Toy Trains, James Coffey
Legends of the Rail, I Love Toy Trains, James Coffey
One Tutu Too Many, Billy Jonas, Funky Music for the Whole Family

1 comment:

Jenni Bowring said...

Thank you for including our artist, Dr. Mac & Friends, on your playlist! I'm more than happy to send you all 3 of the Ready to Rock Kids CDs if you don't already have them. Your support of Free Spirit Publishing and the social and emotional health of kids means a great deal to all of us.

Cheers,
-Jenni

Jenni Bowring
Free Spirit Publishing
bowring@freespirit.com