Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wednesday Crosscurrents 2/17

Host - John Gaguine

Some leftovers from Valentine's Day, plus a little more

Leonard Cohen - Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye

Donovan - Celeste, Jennifer Juniper

Four love songs from Bob Dylan -
Joan Baez - Love Minus Zero/No Limit
Linda Ronstadt - I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
Dylan - Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You, Shelter from the Storm

Buffy Saint-Marie - Guess Who I Saw in Paris?
Patti Larkin - Tango
Carly Simon - That's the Way I've Always Heard It Should Be

Love songs, Rolling Stones-style -
Under My Thumb, Stray Cat Blues, Brown Sugar

The Doors - Wintertime Love, Light My Fire

Beach Boys - Don't Worry Baby, God Only Knows
Four Seasons - Save It for Me, Opus 17 (Don't Worry 'Bout Me)

Guess Who - No Time, These Eyes
Grassroots - Live for Today

Beatles - Something (Geo. Harrison, from Abbey Road)
James Taylor - Something in the Way She Moves
Starland Vocal Band - Afternoon Delight

Chambers Brothers - In the Midnight Hour (the Wilson Pickett classic)
Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes - (I've Had) The Time of My Life (from the soundtrack of Dirty Dancing)

No comments: