Monday, March 1, 2010

Jazz Tonight ~ March 1, 2010

Playlist for Monday, March 1st

Set 1

Vida Nova ~ Claudio Roditi
Body and Soul ~ Mulgrew Miller
Wishes ~ Lionel Loueke
Jazz Paradox ~ Matthew Shipp

Set 2

You Are Too Beautiful ~ Kurt Elling
Lagrimas Negras ~ Bebo & Chucho Valdes
Someday My Prince Will Come ~ Chick Corea, John McLaughlin & the Five Peace Band
Gone ~ Stefon Harris & Blackout
Long Day, Short Night ~ Julian Lage
A Vontade Mesmo ~ Claudio Roditi

Set 3

When I Fall In Love ~ Renee Olstead feat. Chris Botti
Billy's Blues ~ Philippe Saisse
Big Neighborhood ~ Mike Stern
Every Day I Have the Blues ~ Randy Crawford & Joe Sample
Fire and Wood ~ Luciana Souza

Set 4

Habana ~ Chembo Corniel
Hullo, Bolinas ~ Antonia Sanchez et al.
Bright Mississippi ~ Allen Toussant
Long and Lazy River ~ Nellie McKay

Set 5

Softly As I Leave You ~ Michael Buble
I've Got You Under My Skin ~ Diana Krall
Puttin' On the Ritz ~ Kenny Ball & His Jazzmen

No comments: