Sunday, March 21, 2010

We Like Kids 3-21-10 Spring is Here!

Good Morning Friends, What a beautiful day to usher in our Spring break! It makes me feel so bubbly and Up. :) I've got some of my favorite Spring songs and lots of fun, sing-along scat stuff. I hope you enjoyed:

Dan Crow-Walk Outside
Fred Penner-Garden Song
Linda Tillery & The Cultural Heritage Choir-High Hopes
Greg Brown-Young Robin
Carmen McRae-When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob, Bobbin' Along
Bobby McFerrin (w/ the Sesame Street Birds)-Sweet In The Mornin'
Bill Harley-Is Not Is Too
The Persuasions-A Cappella Fellas
Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer-Scat Like That
The Cat's Pajamas-Waddlee-acha
Jack Grunski-Chicka Chicka- 'Catchy Tune'
Parachute Express-Doo-Wacka-Doo
Bonnie Phipps-Bop Shu-Wop
Louis Prima (Junglebook Soundtrack)-I Wanna Be Like You
Joanie Calem-5 Little Bunnies
Patti LuPone-Rabbit Tango
Al Jolson-April Showers

Thanks for listening. Love ya, Miss Mie

No comments: