Saturday, April 3, 2010

Exile on Mainstream

My name is Antoine. I grabbed a bunch of records, cds and my ipod and started paying music.

playlist (mostly in the right order):

What's On Your Mind (Pure Energy) Information Society
??? Talking Heads
I Can See It In Your Eyes Men at Work
Never Let Me down again Depeche Mode
Alberto Basalm Aphex Twin
Good Intentions Toad The Wet Sprokett
Saftey Dance Men Without Hats
First We Take Manhattan Leonard Cohen
January Stars Sting
Lets Get It Started Back Eyed Peas
Dancing With Myself Billy Idol
Girl You Want Devo
Sleepingbag ZZ Top
Rebel Yell Billy Idol
Up All Night Talking Heads

Karma Chameleon Boy George
The Things You Said Depeche Mode
Angel Eurythmics
Must Be Dreaming Frou Frou
Ah My Godess Opening Theme Anime Soundtracks CD
Evacuate The Dance Floor Cascada
Ready For This Crazy Frog
The Globe Big Audio Dinamite
Roam B52s
Ruby The Kaiser Chiefs
The Cradle Of Love Billy Idol
Can't Get you Out Of My Head Kylie Minogue

No comments: