Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Crosscurrents 4/12

Host - John Gaguine

Neil Young - Hey Hey My My (Into the Black)

Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved?
Buffy Saint-Marie - Circle Game
Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle
Fairport Convention - Cajun Woman

Cat Power - Stuck Inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues Again (Dylan)
Bob Dylan - Baby Let Me Follow You Down (with the Band, from the Great Waltz concert)
The Byrds - Spanish Harlem Incident

Crystal Gayle - Why Have You Left the One You Left Me for?
Peter Rowan - Moonlight Midnight
Asleep at the Wheel - Take Me Back to Tulsa (Bob Wills)

The Who - I Can See for Miles, Won't Be Fooled Again

Asleep at the Wheel - Miles and Miles of Texas
Grateful Dead - Sugar Magnolia
New Riders of the Purple Sage - Louisiana Lady
Juice Newton - Queen of Hearts

J. Geils Band - Looking for a Love, First I Look at the Purse (Smokey Robinson)

Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much to Dream
? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law

Quicksilver Messenger Service - Pride of Man
Neil Young (with Chrissie Hynde) - All Along the Watchtower (Dylan)

No comments: