Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thurs.Tideline with Katie B.

My Morning Jacket
I'm Amazed

James Maddock
When the Sun Comes
Sunrise on Avenue C
2009

Nina Simone
Hear Comes the Sun

Jackson Browne and David Lindley
Love is Strange
En Vivo Con Tino
2010

Buddy Tabor
Abandoned Cars and Broken Hearts
Anthology Part 2
2007

Kris Eli Jones
When I'm Gone
North Winds
2010

Tim Easton
Man that You Need
Live at Water Canyon
2008

Guy Davis
Hoochie Coochie Man
Sweetheart Like You
2009

Grant Dermody
So Sweet
Lay Down My Burden
2010

Sharon Shannon and Jerry Fish
Let's Drink for Once Dead
Saints and Scoundrels
2009

Fruit Bats
Feather Bed
Ruminant BAnd
2010

Jack Johnson
You and Your Heart
2010

Waterboys and Sharon Shannon
Saints and Scoundrels
Saints and Scoundrels
2010

Kris Eli Jones
If You're Ever Headin'Out My Way
North Winds
2010

Grant Dermody
I'll be Alright
Lay Down My Burden
2010

Eric Bibb
Dr. Shine
Diamond Days

Joel Rafael
Way Over Yonder in the Minor Key
The Songs of Woody Guthrie
vol 1 and 2
2008

Jakob Dylan
Up on the Mountain
Seeing Things

Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash
Girl from the North Country
Nashville Skyline

Collette Costa
You Can't Blame a Girl
You Can't Blame a Girl

Frightened Rabbit
Swim Until You Can't see Land
The Winter of Mixed Drinks
2010

Ray Lamontagne
See the World

Crazy
Willy Nelson
Songs
2005

No comments: