Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Soundings 6/25

Host - John Gaguine

Karrin Allyson - Love Me Like a Man (old Bonnie Raitt song), Bye Bye Country Boy (Blossom Dearie), Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight (James Taylor), I Got Eyes (Melissa Manchester)

Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman, My Old Friend the Blues (Steve Earle), Change My Mind

Melissa Morgan - Save Your Love for Me, Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby?

Otis Redding - I've Been Loving You Too Long to Stop Now, Try a Little Tenderness, When Something Is Wrong with My Baby (with Carla Thomas)
Delbert McClinton - I've Got Dreams to Remember (Redding and others)

Frank Morgan, alto sax, with the Rodney Kendrick Trio - Milano (John Lewis), Lover Man

Fillmore Slim - Tired of My Old Lady, Trapped by the Devil

Shauna Lee (from Ketchikan) - Since I Fell for You (buddy Johnson), Stormy Weather (Leo Reisman and Harold Arlen), Ain't Misbehavin' (Andy Razaf and Fats Waller)

Grazyna Auguscik - Polish-born jazz vocalist - Bachianas Brasileiras No. 5 (Cantilena) (Heitor Villa-Lobos), Elegia

Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes of the Broken Heated?

No comments: