Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday Crosscurrents 6/16

Host - Joanie Gaguine

Jeff never lets my alter ego, Joanie Gaguine, host Women's Prerogative, so she is hosting today's show

Alison Krauss - Forget about It

Carly Simon - That's the Way I Always Heard It Should Be
Karrin Allyson - Mind on My Man (Carly Simon)
Krauss - Stay
Nanci Griffith - Spin on a Red Brick Floor
Mary Chapin Carpenter - Down at the Twist and Shout

Kristen Hall - Too Long Running
Carpenter - Halley Came to Jackson
Laura Love - I'm a Givin' Way
Griffith - Going Back to Georgia (with Adam Duritz)

Roseanne Cash - I Still Miss Someone (Johnny Cash)
Joni Mitchell - See You Sometime
Sarah Brightman - Scarborough Fair

Bob Dylan set -
Linda Ronstadt - Baby You've Been on My Mind
Rachael Cantu - I Threw It All Away
Joan Baez - Boots of Spanish Leather

Brandi Carlile - The Story
Cowboy Junkies - River Waltz
Griffith - Roseville Fair
Kathy Mattea - Standing Knee Deep in a River (Dying of Thirst)

Sarah McLaughlin - Shelter
Kathy Mattea - Forgive and Forget
Krauss - Let Me Touch You for a While
Nancy Sinatra and Lee Hazelwood - Summer Wine

Carpenter, Sheryl Crow, Emmylou Harris - Flesh and Blood (Johnny Cash)
Eva Cassidy - People Get Ready (Curtis Mayfield)
Linda Ronstadt - After the Gold Rush (Neil Young)
Jessie Baylin - Was I on Your Mind (Baylin)

Leslie Gore - You Don't Own Me

No comments: