Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Crosscurrents 7/2

Hosts - John Gaguine, Katie Chapman, Judy (Blue Eyes) Posner

Yesterday, July 1, was Canada Day, so we're playing a lot of Canadian musicians today

Joni Mitchell - Free Man in Paris, Judgment of the Moon and Stars (Ludwig's Tune), Cactus Tree

Neil Young - Hey Hey My My (Into the Black), Cinnamon Girl, Sugar Mountain

Buffy Sainte-Marie - I'm Gonna Be a Country Girl Again, Pineywood Hills, Now That the Buffalo's Gone

Guess Who - No Time, These Eyes, No Sugar Tonight/New Mother

k.d. lang - Angels with a Lariat, Helpless (Neil Young), A Case of You (Joni M.)

Gordon Lightfoot - Canadian RR Trilogy

Bob Dylan - Mississippi, Tonight I'll Be Staying Here with You, Meet Me in the Morning

The Who - Magic Bus, Won't Be Fooled Again

Stones - Miss You, Jumpin' Jack Flash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi are using Wordpress for your blog platform?

I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up
my own. Do you need any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to visit my site :: I recommend you read this