Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hosts - Katie Chapman and Trish Custard

Karen Souza - Have you ever seen the rain
Norah Jones - Don't miss you at all
Susie Arioli Band - A million years or so
Susie Arioli Band - Less and less

Patty Carpenter - I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Carmen McRae - If the Moon Turns Green
Carmen McRae - I Cried Over You, Now Its Your Turn To Cry
Carmen McRae - Life is Just A Bowl Of Cherries
Madeleine Peyroux - The Heart of Saturday Night
Emilie - Claire Barlow - Dream A Little Dream of Me

Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck Es In Love
Dee Daniels - (The Night Time Is) The Right Time
Julia Rich - The Way You Make Me Feel
Diana Krall - I've Grown Accustomed To Your Face
Diana Krall - Peel Me A Grape

Janis Siegel - The Same Love That Made Me Laugh, Made Me Cry
Janis Siegel - I Wish You Love
Nina Simone - Go To Hell
Nina Simone - Loves Been Good To Me
Lisa Lauren - I've Just Seen A Face

Natalie Merchant - If I only had a brain
Mario Biondi and The High Five Quintet - I Can't Keep From Crying Sometimes
Joan Crowe - Never Never Land
Julia Rich - Blue Moon
Julia Rich - In The Wee Small Hours of the Morning
Teresa Brewer - I aint got nobody baby won't you please come home
Nora Jones - Humble Me Lord
Pearl Django - Smile

No comments: