Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Soundings

Hosts: Katie Chapman and Trish Custard

Joe Cocker - Cry Me a River
Bonnie Rait - Love me Like a Man
Janis Joplin - Summertime

Nappy Brown - You Were a Long Time Coming, Don't Be Angry
String Bean and the Stalkers - Little Girl
Elmore James - Dust My Broom

Billie Holiday - Good Morning Heartache, Strange Fruit
Louis Armstrong - What a Wonderful World, When You're Smiling

Eric Clapton - Make Somebody Happy
Joanna Connor- You're So Fine,Walk Away
Houston Stackhouse - Cool Water Blues
Etta James - Hound Dog

Jimmy Reed - Baby What you Want Me To Do
Little Walter - My Babe
Wynonie Harris - Good Morning Judge
Otis Spann - I Wanna Go Home
Hound Dog Taylor - Look On Yonder's Wall
Mississippie John Hurt - Casey Jones

Susie Arioli Band - Ruler of My Heart
Susan Tedeschi - Angel From Montegomery, Sweet Forgiveness
Janis Joplin - Cry Baby
Etta James - At Last

No comments: