Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Soundings

Hosts - Katie Chapman and BP

I love being here with you, Tain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do, Please Send Me Someone to Love - Ernestine Anderson

You Can Have My Husband, Ruler of My Heart, It's Raining - Irma Thomas

Spirit in the Dark - Aretha Franklin and Ray Charles
Compared to What - Ray Charles and Leela James
Touch- Ray Charles and John Legend

In The Mississippi, I'll Take You There, This Little Light of Mine - Mavis Staples

12 Year Old Boy - Robert Cray, Keb Mo'
My Funny Valentine - Chris Botti
Mumbles - Clark Terry
They Can't Take That Away From Me - Jane Monheit and John Pizzarelli

Who Will Comfort Me, Your Heart is as Black as Night - Melody Gardot
Alright, Okay, You Win - Clairdee
Blue Skies, Stormy Monday - Eva Cassidy

Hound Dog, Big Mamma's Bumble Bees Blues - Big Mamma Thornton
What you do to me - Al Jarreau

No comments: