Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Crosscurrents 8/11

Hosts - John Gaguine and Mike Godkin

R.E.M. - Man on the Moon

John Denver - Sunshine on My Shoulders, Thank God I'm a Country Boy, Annie's Song
Buffy Sainte-Marie - I'm Going to Be a Country Girl Again

Beatles - I Want to Tell You, And I Love Her, In My Love, I Saw Her Standing There, I've Just Seen a Face, The Long and Winding Road

Kim Wilde - You Keep Me Hanging on (Holland, Dozier, Holland)
Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love (HDH), Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)

Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight, Lay Down Sally, After Midnight
Chambers Bros - In the Midnight Hour (Steve Cropper and Wilson Pickett)

REO Speedwagon - I Can't Fight This Feeling
The Kinks - Come Dancing
Laura Branigan - Gloria
Jimmy Cliff - I Can See Clearly Now
Duran Duran - Hungry Like the Wolf

Carole King - live in concert - I Feel the Earth Move, You've Got a Friend (with James Taylor and Graham Nash)

Paul McCartney - Mull of Kintyre

No comments: