Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wednesday Crosscurrents 8/4

Host

Today's show is going to be a mixture of high octane rock n roll, because the fine weather makes it a rock n roll day, and more songs dedicated to my new sweetie.

Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back in Town

Fairport Convention - Cajun Woman
Bruce Springsteen - Rosalita

Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle
Four Seasons - Let's Hang On!
Dire Straits - Walk of Life

The Mamas and the Papas - Dedicated to the One I Love
Jim Croce - Time in a Bottle, I'll Have to Say I Love You in a Song
Dusty Springfield - I Only Want to Be with You

Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run
The Who - I Can See for Miles

Beatles - Something (Geo. Harrison)
James Taylor - Something in the Way She Moves
George Harrison - What Is Life?

Dan Fogelberg - Nexus
Joe Cocker - The Letter

Gordon Lightfoot - Your Love's Return (Song for Stephen Foster)
JEsse Colin Young - Morning Sun
Laura Nyro and LaBelle - You REally Got a Hold on Me (Smokey Robinson)

? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears
Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought the Law
Grassroots - Live for Today
Electric Prunes - I Had Too Much to Dream

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again (because election season is upon us)

No comments: