Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Crosscurrents 9/24

Host - John Gaguine

Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna

Linda Ronstadt - When Will I Be Loved? (Phil Everly), Willing (Lowell George of Little Feet), Blue Bayou (Roy Orbison), Faithless Love (J.D. Souther)

Country Set -
David Allen Coe - You Never Even Called Me by My Name (Steve Goodman)
George Strait - Amarillo by Morning
Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard - Pancho and Lefty (Townes Van Zandt)
Johnny Cash - I Won't Back Down (Tom Petty), Solitary Man (Neil Diamond)

Patty Larkin - Upside Down, Wolf at the Door, Metal Drums

Elton John - I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues (with Mary J. Blige), Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, Candle in the Wind (the original, not the Princess Di version)

Ronstadt - Many Rivers to Cross (Jimmy Cliff), Are My Thoughts with You? (Mickey Newbury), Tracks of My Tears (Smokey Robinson), Someone to Lay Down Beside Me (Karla Bonoff)

Larkin - Coming Up for Air, Pablo Neruda

Susan Tedeschi - Don't Think Twice It's All Right (Dylan), Angel from Montgomery (John Prine)

No comments: