Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Crosscurrents 10/6

Hosts - John Gaguine and Mike Godkin

No theme today - we're just winging it

Peter, Paul and Mary - Blowing in the Wind (Bob Dylan), Puff the Magic Dragon (PEter Yarrow), If I Had My Way (Rev. Gary Davis)
The Pretenders - Forever Young (Dylan)

The Who - Magic Bus, I Can See for Miles, Won't Get Fooled Again

Four Seasons - December 1963 (Oh What a Night), Working My Way Back to You, Opus 17 (Don't You Worry About Me)

Steve Goodman - who was actually dying when he wrote this - A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request - dedicated to all those Cub fans out there

Brandi Carlisle - The Story
Jessie Baylin - Was I On Your Mind?

Zombies - Tell Her No, Time of the Season, She's Not There

Abbott and Costello - Who's on First?

Beatles - You've Got to Hide Your Love AWay, And I Love Her, Across the Universe, Yellow Submarine, Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da

Petula Clark - Downtown
Dusty Springfield - Wishing and Hoping
John Fogerty - Centerfield

No comments: