Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Soundings 12/3

Host - John Gaguine

Mostly jazz, mostly vocals, with a little Christmas music to start December

Michael Feinstein - Wind in the Willow, Such Sweet Sorrow, But Beautiful

Fats Domino - Christmas Is a Special Day, Silver Bells, Amazing Grace

Shauna Lee - Fever, Over the Rainbow, Since I Fell for You

Jay Geils - Wholly Cats (Benny Goodman), Blues Walk (Clifford Brown)
J. Geils Band - Looking for a Love

Ranee Lee - All I Ask of You (from Phantom of the Opera), Don't Cry for Me Argentina (from Evita)
Sarah Brightman - Think of Me (from Phantom again)

Johnny Mathis - Joy to the World, Away in a Manger, O Little Town of Bethlehem, Merry Christmas

Robben Ford and the Blue Line - My Love Will Never Die (Otis Rush), Prison of Love (Ford)

Michael Feinstein - Medley from Finian's Rainbow - How Are Things in Glocca Mora?, Old Devil Moon, When I'm Not Near the Girl I Love, Look to the Rainbow, If This Isn't Love

No comments: