Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Like Kids! - January 30, 2011

We Like Kids! Playlist
January 30, 2011

Childrens Dental Health Month

Us Kids Brush Our Teeth - Peter Alsop
You Brush Your Teeth - Rachel Sumner
Gargle & Spit - Steve Pullara
Here Come My Teeth - Brady Rymer
Brush Your Teeth - Two of a Kind
I Don't Brush My Teeth - Barry Louis Polisar
The Old Family Toothbrush - Susie Tallman
Braces - Jonathan Sprout
Brush Your Teeth - Billy Jonas
Time to Brush Our Teeth - Brady Rymer
The Lion & the Mouse - Heather Forest
Wiggly Tooth - Wayne Potash
My Dentist Is Awefully Nice Man - Barry Louis Polisar
Loose Tooth - Tom Chapin
Loose Tooth - Jonathan Sprout
I Lost the Tooth I Lost - Justin Roberts
Tooth Fairy - Rosenshontz
I Lost My Tooth - Fred Koch
Don't Forget to Floss - Steve Pullara
I Brush My Teeth - Miss Carole

No comments: