Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tideline 2 Feb 2011 (with your host, Angelina)

Kickin' it with your host, Angelina:

Fever (Peggy Lee)
Polk Salad Annie (Elvis)
Guitar Man (Elvis)
I'll Fly Away (John Boutte)

You Are Not Alone (Mavis Staples)
Don't Knock (Mavis Staples)
Get Right With God (Lucinda Williams)
Lonely Girls (Lucinda Williams)

Morning is My Destination (Tift Merritt)
Gabbin' Blues (Big Maybelle)
Two-Fisted Mama (Katie Webster)
Blues with a Feeling (The Paul Butterfield Blues Band)

Heatwave (Ella Fitzgerald)
Scratch My Back (Omar Coleman)
City Cowgirl (Deering & Down)
Givin' Heart (Deering & Down)

Pauline (Kevin Gordon)
Night Train (Amos Lee)
Payday (Guy Davis)
Fever on the Bayou (Tab Benoit)

Sombrero (Meg Mackey)
Before You Accuse Me (Take a look at yourself) Eric Clapton
Stoned (Blackie & The Rodeo Kings)
I'm Not The One (Black Keys)

The Thrill is Gone (B.B. King)
I Needs to Be Be'd With (Carol Fran)
Tou Les Jours C'est Pas La Meme (Carol Fran)

No comments: