Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tideline 2 March 2011

Kickin' it with your host, Angelina:



Get Right With God (Lucinda Williams)
Down to the Well (Kevin Gordon w/Lucinda Williams)
Gumbo Moon (Grace Potter)
Devil's in the Jukebox (Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs)


Deep Red Bellls (Neko Case)
Six O'Clock News (Kathleen Edwards)
What I Miss About You (Katie Melua)
Everywhere I Go (Lissie)



New Music by Juneau artist, Meg Mackey!

Raisin' My Hands Today
Ring Ring Baby


Green River (M. Ward)
Buttercup (Lucinda Williams)
Pearls On A String (Ryan Adams)
Laid A Highway (Tift Merritt)


I Needs to Be Be'd With (Carol Fran)
Wrote A Song for Everyone (Mavis Staples)
Freight Train (Preservation Hall Jazz Band w/Ani DiFranco)
I've Got Love if you Want it (Slim Harpo)


If I Can't Sell It (I'll Keep Sitting On It) (Ruth Brown)
See See Rider (Bea Booze)
Me and My Chauffeur Blues (Memphis Minnie)
Little Sister (Elvis)

Sunday Kind of Love (Etta James)
I Don't Wanna Know (Dr. John)
Sugar (Deering & Down)
Passionate Kisses (Mary Chapin Carpenter)

No comments: