Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Garden of Love with Jane & Irena, Mondays 7:00-9:00pm -6-27-11


  1. All or nothing at all ---- Frank Sinatra

  2. I've got my love to keep me warm ---- Les Brown & his orchestra

  3. I don't want to set the world on fire --- Ozzie Nelson

  4. Sweet Georgia Brown ---- Benny Goodman Qiuntet

  5. 2 Sleepy people ---- Dean Martin & Line Renaud

  6. You'll be so nice to come home to ---- Kate Smith

  7. In the cool, cool, cool of the evening ---- Dean Martin

  8. My desirer ----Frankie Lane

  9. Sundancer ---- 3rd Force

  10. I've got a song ---- Allen Frank

  11. If I knew then ---- Barry & Holly Tashian

  12. Skylark ---- The Bird Sisters

  13. Joy Waltz ---- Brave Combo

  14. Laughing Polka ---- Myron Floren

  15. Forget-Me-Not ---- Piscilla Herdman, Anne Hill, Cindy Mangsen

  16. The Lord & the Wind ---- Cecil Hall & the Dominion Bluegrass Boys

  17. Magic Moments ---- Perry Como

  18. She my kind of rain ---- Tim McGraw

  19. Friendly persuasion ---- Pat Boone

  20. Magic Touch ---- Platters

  21. Till there was you ---- Anita Bryant

  22. Because your mine ---- Mario Lanza

  23. If I give my heart to you ---- Doris Day

  24. Marie ---- Bachelors

  25. Without Love ---- The Burn Sisters

  26. Wild Flowers ---- Bradley Joseph

  27. Love's the reason ---- 3rd Force

  28. Paachabel's Waltz ---- No Strings Attached

  29. Ballydesmond Polka --- folk like us

  30. There is a Fountain ---- Alisa Jones

  31. Put me through to Heaven ---- Artisan

No comments: